We had a great Thanksgiving day! At Derek's moms the kids all said one thing that they were thankful for- Kasidee said the TV. It was a little embarassing, but at least she's honest. So I just wanted to post a few things that I am thankful for. It's been an emotional week for me-Cade's birthday was on Friday and of course it brings back such wonderful and very sad memories. I said to Dillon "Did you know that Cade would be 3 today?!!" And he said "Mom, I'm 3!!!" And we laughed at the fact that I have two 3 year olds, and also cried at the fact that only one is here. My sister in law had her baby on Monday and I really struggled with that. I am of course so happy for her, I just was having a pity party for me! Poor Derek has gotten an earful from me this week! He is so patient and loving. He might not run out and buy me flowers but doing a sinkful of dishes is exactly the remedy I need!
I am thankful for-
*Derek
*Kasi and Dill
*My friends (also comfort food :) )
*My Savior
*A puppy that's sleeps all night
*And, like Kasidee, I am thankful for TV :)
*My family
*My best friend, My Mom (who had also gotten an earful from me this week and every other day:) )
Friday, November 28, 2008
Thankful
Posted by Brittany at 9:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know this has been a hard week for you and you are so strong.. It's ok to have a pitty party for yourself your intitled!! I am glad we were able to spend Thanksgiving with you guys it was a nice day!
I cannot wake up on Thanksgiving and not think of Cade--and you. You are such an amazing person. You have been through a lot and you still maintain such a positive attitude. It's okay to be sad too.
I love you.
Alisa
got to love kas and her honesty! Sounds like when she said to Kev...look how much cuter Marley is than Bronx (expecting him to agree) I told her she can't just turn on Bronx like that!
I hope you are doing better and your new dog and Ella feel that little need :)
Love you!
I Love you.
MOM
I love you! Thats all.
Post a Comment